When

over 5 years ago

my son comes home the 24th, for ten days. [military leave]then returns to graduate tech school at the end of January….then on to his first assignment….which is even further away from me….its not going to be easy for me knowing this. my daughter and grandson, live away… I basically work, come home…im hurting and I’m alone. Does anyone see if the guy I was dating attempt to come back into my life? He stopped all communication middle of October. I know what being alone feels like….I am a strong person. I’m just tired of not having anyone to call my own. It hurts.

over 5 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I see that things will change for you in the new year.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today for a one on one session.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me read you through spirit and see when romance and relationship will come to you . and happiness . I will give you the truth and much more . I’m on line now I know I can help you right away . I have specials today .Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Trussker,

From one military mom to another – I must admit I can completely relate (mine were Air Force). Be grateful he is being allowed to come home as my enlisted often had their plans changed last minute. I’ve spent many holidays without my offspring around me and it is a big transition.

Regarding your love life … I’d love to pull cards for you. I just need his first name to connect and I will tell you something about him before hire.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

come chat IM online now but for that guy its time for u to move forward

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Please contact me live chat if you would like a reading today ;) ten min specials for new clients ;)