Will he Contact?

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Will Travis 1-12-90 ever contact me again? Hoping for at least a freindship.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit around your concerns with Travis and see if he will ever contact you again , and when. I will look into spirit and see what his thoughts are contacting you . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
faithfull_bella's photo

Bella of the Spirit lake trbe (faithfull_bella)

15 posts

the communication seems to be blocked with you and travis because of an interference, I see some interesting things happen phsycilly and spiritually I would like to discuss with you, please contact me im online now for live chat, and have a few specials running. im looking forward to speaking with you

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Audry,

Looks like you have barriers to contacting him directly yourself (Conflict – emotional self-talk and more). You know where to find me if you want a full reading about Travis and what he is feeling now.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

hi dear and yes of course he will contact you again for a friendship, but give him time because right now he knows he cant be that friend because he still is trying to over come his feelings for you .

over 5 years ago

You both know that there is a deep connection between you two, He wants to be more communicative yet he holds back. Contact me now if you’d like for more insight into this situation. Chat soon :)

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts