Truth

over 5 years ago
mignnone didn't upload a photo

J J (mignnone)

2 posts

I’m in a committed relationship but been involved with someone else since last year. I need the truth about the future of both relationships from an advisor who is not judgmental and will stick to the facts and not give their personal opinion on bias in the reading. And who will not make assumptions based on how situations like these usually go.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

I am ready to help you out .. intuitively check and if you feel guided connect with me … Thanks

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details on both relationships , through spirit and what is ahead . I don’t give personal feelings . Come in and let me help you right away . live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You’re very smart to be asking for no judgment because judgment shuts psychic ability down. The reason that happens is, in order to provide messages for customers, a psychic has to tap into the collective conscious, which is nondiscriminating and not a respecter of persons.

WHAT I CAN OFFER: I can do two readings, the first one will focus on love potential #A and then the second will focus on love potential #B. We will then compare the two (side-by-side) and that will help you select your best love option so you’re not stuck in this crazy triangle anymore.

Mystic_SunTiger