Things blew up

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Things blew out up yesterday he blocked me.,(so he said) he was refusing to listen and refused to reason out or issues. He behaved so horribly. He started saying I was drama and he was tired of it. – I’m not drama. End of discussion. He always says that when I bring up furthering our relationship. I went off I lost my cool at the end – I’m an extreamly patiet person and watch what I say and do I’m mindful always BUT i couldn’t hold back at the end. He was ugly And wouldn’t stop texting things that he knew was hurting me. I love this man But enough wa enough. I told him he had no morals – when he said he was done and wanted to date other women. He never said he did – but threaten me with it. At the end he just kept saying go away. Leave me alone. I just want to be alone. I heard something in those last words – someone who had something going on internally – I’m not a psychic but WHY did I hear that? It’s like he truly believes I’m drama and I want to bicker. I DONT. I despise those who are drama. My heart is broke because it’s been silence ever since. I’m confused and hurt over the past couple days we’ve texted. He’s a good person but damaging and ugly in the next breath. But only when I push for more- and that’s not how it should work. My thoughts and feelings are important like I told him it’s wrong to say otherwise.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight what is going on with him and if he will turn around toward you again , and want a relationship . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat. -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear ad welcome and im seeing that that thee is confusion around the whole situation and im on line if u want to talk more.

over 5 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

It’s never good to push someone who isn’t on the same “level” as you are. If you would like to have a chat with me, I will be online. Blessings. XXX Jonathan Love

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and disappointed to take his behavior.There are many questions raise in your mind which are disturbing you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

RUN!!!!!!! Do not waste your time! You are worthy of love! This person does not love you!

over 5 years ago
spiritsvoice18's photo

Spirits Voice (spiritsvoice18)

3 posts

Hello, I am new here but i have over 35 yrs exp and specialize in love relationships. I can tell you his thoughts as i am a very strong empathic, I have been on other sites for many years with over 6000 wonderful 5 star reviews..contact me, Id love to help you. spirits voice

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Both of our tempers were flaired. Idk how this will go but I’m giving it a week he’s been good to me except when I speak of furthering things. Things need to shift if he doesn’t I’ll move on – with any regrets of loving him. I’ll let him go and quietly begin again.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

I am online now

over 5 years ago

Hi Ann,

This is not a psychic response but rather one out of concern. When someone claims that something you are doing is “crazy”, “drama”, etc.- it’s a mentally abusive term known as “Gaslighting”. They do this to take the pressure off of them and turn it around on you to make you feel like you’re in the wrong.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ann,

Your pain really flows through your message. I’m so sorry for the suffering.

On some level, it feels very confusing to have someone you care so deeply about misunderstand you completely. “How can he not see me?” seems to be your message.

Thing is? His discontent is not about you at all. I really like what Angel Mistress wrote (comment above mine) because she’s right. His message to you is about about him wanting something other than what you’re offering. I’m so very sorry that I cannot say “this is just going to fix itself, be patient” because that’s completely not true.

The problem is HIM (not you).

I can offer you sanity amidst the very painful chaos if you want to chat about it. I am here to support you when you are being wronged in this situation.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you all for your help. I’m just hurt so badly by this. I never saw it coming – then again the past two years have been back and forth on the same issues. He ca be selfish with his time but very loving when he was around me. He works allot I get it. He’s got kids – I get it. But to pencil me in when it was convenient was HURTFUL. But I continued to allow him to do it because itbougy he felt the same. I called him a sexual traveling predator at the end- I did some snooping saw all the places he’d lived in his life. It sickens me to think he may have been a predator who picks up and leaves every couple years to a different life. I do know where he lives / also another area that he has a place. Currently. I don’t know if it’s my imagination or if he is or not. He does travel for work allot in the states / Canada. I trusted him and even questioned his morals and he was ready to block me at that point. (Again ) I don’t know if he did or not.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/22/18-10/29/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!