What did I do?

over 5 years ago

what did I do wrong when will someone tell me this no one want to say what it is I’m confused why is it every one want not to be my friend what did I do wrong?

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

you are not doing anything wrong Ahmed… but you are just sending out a vibration that i am closed and i don’t like to get close to anyone… and that what is within you is sensed by people outside of you… you are not saying it by your mouth but just sending out a vibration which shuts out all people around you … i will be happy to help you..but tomorrow as i am off for the day…

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Whenever you feel confused about someone being dissatisfied about you, when you feel you did nothing wrong, take a step back. Ask yourself what is going wrong in that person’s life to make them feel unhappy and capable of accusing you falsely.

Your error is in expecting other people to process information innocently as you are the type of person who stives to be honest. You tend to be direct in your dealings with people. While some people are completely honest in their dealings – you’ve now met someone who is not.

Realize that some people plot and plan and (unlike the way you try to keep the best interest of other people at heart) some even think only of how THEY feel. Too many project their unhappiness onto people they are in a relationship with.

If you’d like a detailed reading on this person, you may hire. I’d be happy to help you see what is really going on in more detail.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much upset and feel so low in this situation but you know there is nothing wrong from your side.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/01/18-10/08/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and change s, and new direction for these people. I see a lot where you need to know . I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

donn’t worry dear, i can help you….. feel free to come:)