Single and wondering

over 5 years ago
saxzy didn't upload a photo

Anna p (saxzy)

4 posts

I’ve been single for a while now. It would be nice to have someone loving by my side in the future. Is there someone out there who is interested in me or thinking about me?

over 5 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this situation for you . Come to private chat and we can discover what is ahead for you.

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hi dear lets connect and see what the universe and your spiritual have to say

i would love to work with you and give you the clarity and guidance you need

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for a full life love &career reading $10

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi Anna I would be more than happy to take a look into this for you Please join me in a reading that will bring u some clarity and insight on your love life! Love and light Silvana

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/01/18-10/08/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Feeling lonely is no fun. The worst times for you are in the evening when everyone you know is busy with their families and not as readily available to just hang out.

I have a special deal where you can ask ONE question by the Bitwine email system and I’ll pull Tarot cards for you. Cost is only $10. For a full reading – hire me by chat any time.

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

i can help you … I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit when someone will come in your life that is ready , and for a future ., and know their direction first , what they want . I will give you the truth on romance for the future . I have specials today . Blessings