predictions question

over 12 years ago

Some physics have told me that yes my life is going to better and that yes I will find love but only if I contact them and they do some sort of ritual or it wont happen unless I contact them and get specific dates. Is this true. Will my life continue on this unhappy love less path if I dont contact a physic or is good tings going to happen for em even if I dont

over 12 years ago

cindy your life will get better regardless if you contact me or one of our other readers. i’m only hear to help and advice you on what to expect in the days ahead.

cindy you will be ok.

catty. g/b

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Cindy

Run like the wind any advisor who does that is only out to make a quick buck instantly I saw a red flag reading this and I am flaborghasted that advisors are taking advantage of vulnerable people.

Yes your life will get better it starts with you changing your current mindset. But also letting the past go as well. Its called the past for a reason. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Anything is possible and it all begins with just a thought.

I have posted in other peoples questions basically the same thing but a little more indepth have a read of other posts on here with the suggestions I make I am certain these will help.

I honestly think that once you incorporate different positive actions into your daily life then you will see positive change and what your going through will be a distant memory and those who have tried to take you for a ride on here they will be dealt with as management are always watching.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi Cindy!Remain optimistic. Things will get better for you.Do not allow troubles to bring down your spirit. Maintain your principles.Please, contact me for more.