Spellwork for a new job?

over 13 years ago

I am looking for a new, better in every aspect, and higher paying job/career. I am a past practicing solitare wiccan, looking for a simple but very effective and quick to act spell that I can perform myself, easy materials and ingredients and the ritual and wording not to complicated. Please post your prices to send me the do it yourself spellwork, and also what you would charge to perform it on my behalf, as well as how soon a result should be seen. Blessings

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi….. am having ability to understand …I love to help and serve my clients. Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you, to get a clear vision at various situations in life. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation. I have spiritual way to understand you and guide you.……….I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions . My readings are honest as I am a person of integrity & principles.

My chrages re very reasonable nothing to worry Blessings….

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

dear sagi, a high paying career will need you to do certain things that you might have known but never realised would work for you. for the means, find me on chat. have your full name, dob, time and place of birth ready for a natal chart reading and a tantric remedy.