Pet Psychic

over 5 years ago

I just need some help with my Lily, Golden Retriever. I know some of my thoughts are medical and yes, I’m working with my vet on those. But I would like to try to get a perspective from her side to see if it helps me complete the puzzle. Anyone good with pet readings? Thanks.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hey there Jay, I am happy to take a look at lily for you. I do pet readings often and specialize in relationships, mediumship, career readings, pets, and many others. I have several specials running and look forward to helping, and hearing from you soon.

Jenn xx

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hello my pet readings start at 25 dollars for 15 minutes yes I am a pet psychic it even says so on my business cards that I would be more then happy to show you I also have 3 dogs my self because this is a pet reading and this isn’t the same energy as a human carrys I will need much needed more details from you to get a connection rather then having a reading with a human by just needing their names and dobs and if you purchase a reading with me today I will give you a discount on my most strongest reading!

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
loretta1's photo

Psychic Love Expert (loretta1)

15 posts

i have 25 year exp in this and i can help tune in to this beautful baby and see what is going on i am drlorettalove