How to remember your dreams?

over 5 years ago

I have been working with a psychic here and she was able to do a telepathic message/dream connection with another person but I wasn’t able to remember the dream when I woke up.

She said that the other person was able to remember it and that we were able to be in the same dream state.

I want to remember these dreams how do I remember them?

What do I need to do? Thank you

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I can help you in this matter and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Feel free to join me.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me help you right away on your questions of dreams and much more . I read through spirit of the person and help you how to hold your dreams. I have specials today . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
steffani_rhea's photo

Steffani Rhea (steffani_rhea)

29 posts

Dream journal. Get a notebook and write any impressions you get down as soon as you wake up. Everyone forgets dreams quickly as the DMT type chemicals leave your brain upon waking. This is also how you can begin the process of learning to control your dreams, or lucid dreaming.

over 5 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi Dear

Just 20 minutes with me and I can answer all of the questions you are needing to hear.

You do not need a cleansing, a spell, etc, nothing in which other Psychics have probably offered you already.

Come chat with me today and I will help you figure out and decode this situation! I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Xo Autumn

over 5 years ago

Hey, this is really great information. I have heard a lot about the telepathy and clairvoyance techniques that are used for a psychic reading. One of my friends suggested me to know more from the official site of Martine-voyance and get the knowledge about the phone psychic reading. As phone psychic reading is really easy to access and we can get the help sitting at home.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!