Will he be the partner I need

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’ve been silent all day today to distant myself from the man I’ve been involved with for a year. We are in a long distant relationship He has a crazy work schedule & life so making time for me is the problem. It’s tough for him to find a weekend for us.He always calls me his baby…. and when we disagree and make up, it heals everything. Here’s the problem….I am getting ready to face some very hard situations by the end of the month… as a (mom). I know it’s going to take everything in me to be strong. It just would be nice to have the gentleman I’ve dated be there emotionally and physically to comfort me during this trial I’ve always prided myself in being strong but what I’m facing towards the end of the month is keeping my emotions on high… . will he be a true partner and help me get past this emotional time or keep me at a distance. Ty.

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello dear Ann:

It’s good that you keep silent, because that’s where the answers come from …

When a person has many obligations and his agenda is complicated, and there is always something more important than you, it will hardly change one day, because being in a relationship at a distance, which in itself is something difficult, the worst that can happen is no give yourself the necessary and indispensable time to share the things and situations that could unite both of you.

If the situations of life that you are about to live require you as a strong and courageous woman you will have to be from the deepest part of your being and be grateful if he commits and gives you the shelter and support you need, and if not, then see the situation in a realistic way and perhaps make decisions consciously and not emotionally.

Ask for 10 deal per 10 min. read I will be glad to see deeper for you.

Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear he is good for you but you need to think about your relation and do some thing for your relation,come to me for detail

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy and he also have feelings for you but distance is crating problems between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thanks everyone. Im just numb right now. I want to be happy and be with someone who loves me back and I feel he does but is he willing to give me what I want and need. That’s the question

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you and see if this person will be there for you , or stay a distance . I will give you the truth from his spirit and thoughts . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . blessings

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15min/$28,20 mins-$35,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hi good morning here from florida first off I want to say my prayers and condolences to you and the trial your going thru what I’m seeing without connecting to your energy yet but I feel this thru your vibrations is that the relation ship between you and this man is very good but when you bring up trying to meet each other he gives you a very uncomfortable vibe I’m seeing its like he trys to avoid the conversation completely but his intentions with you are true I am picking up a third party negativity that is clouding his mind give me a call 25 dollars for 45 minutes! additional 5 dollars will give you an extra five minutes and I will provide insights about career and whatever time you don’t use it gets saved for the next time you come back! that’s right 25 dollars gives you almost an hour and you can save whatever time you have left and you wont get charged no gimmicks! call me now

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!