General Reading?

over 5 years ago
jokarte didn't upload a photo

Jo (jokarte)

4 posts

Hello, I’m looking for psychic who can provide accurate general life reading with predictions without any questions asked. Please let me know, thanks.

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

i’d love to help you with this general reading I can offer you a reading without me asking you I tell you everything

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Jo! All I need is your name or initials and DOB. I can give you a general life reading, or with focus on love, career, money, self-improvement. Chat with me to get started.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate reading on all maters of your life and changes and moving forward , on finances , love , relationship , business matters , career , less stress and much more . family . On line now -Live chat . I have specials for you . I know I can help you .Blessings Come in now

over 5 years ago

hi there connect with me I will be able to give you an indepth reading leaving no questions unanswered with detailes as well with over 20 years ex I am a natual born gifted reader that would love to help you in all your situwations that ou have and guide you the right way

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Please join me if you really need truth and accurate reading.

over 5 years ago

Hello Jo :)

You might be interested in my LOVE, CAREER or GENERAL special, for 2018 or another time period of your choice. Looking forward!

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

Go for Clara or Angel Mystress they’re hard to catch online but if you send them a message.

over 5 years ago

Join me anytime

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️