Death of my granny

over 5 years ago

Hi psychics, my granny passed away on Thursday night. I wish to know if she is in peace and reached her next destination ?

over 5 years ago

Hi Nisha,

Let me first offer my condolences to you. I am a medium first and foremost, and my favorite type of readings are with spirit communication requests. Please don’t let anyone tell you that she’s not in peace or that there is anything you need to do to assure she is at rest. She is just fine. It is like a reunion of sorts and being introduced to the new way of “being” for her. She is fine.

Be well and rest knowing her peace is more beautiful than anyone can ever imagine or put human words to.

<3 pixie>

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me if you need to know actual position of her

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

I love doing readings with the recently deceased please if you feel drawn to me give me a call.

over 5 years ago
anna212's photo

♥Love Readings By Ann♥ (anna212)

6 posts

Want to know if your grandma is resting in peace?contacy me know for clraity every question you have will be answered very detailed and fast

over 5 years ago

Hello, I,m sorry for your loss of your grandmother spirit is now . I will look in to spirit and give you full insight and details and how she is now when she pass over to the over side . Online now -Live chat . I have specials today . Please come in . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

Greetings! come in today and I can help answer all of your unanswered questions! Just mention the forum for a discount!

looking forward!
over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

For this I need to ask you some questions . I’m sorry for your loss but she must be in peace.

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

when it comes to death spirits linger sometimes around those they are close with keep an eye out for signs of her presence in dreams and in waking life if you would like a full reading and to possibly make contact feel free to message me and i will help you out