Question

over 6 years ago
keekee13 didn't upload a photo

keekee13

10 posts

If you have a Psychic reading and you ask about a specific person and you ask if he’s the one. And the Psychic says right now no. Does that mean he will be but he’s not ready or he’s not the one for you.

over 6 years ago

You would have to ask that reader to clarify what it is they meant hun. Everyone uses different terminology.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and give you full insight and details and much more through spirit and about the one you would like to know about . I will give you the true thoughts of the person toward you and if you and him will come together in a relationship. On line now live chat . I have specials today . Come in now and let me help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Personally, I never like to answer if someone “is the one” or not. That’s entirely up to your heart to decide and if you listen to someone else’s opinion on it, you’re not doing your own heart justice.

As for how the relationship is going between you and what’s ahead – that IS something I like looking into! Love is two parts: it’s a natural state of emotion for someone and also the practice of maintaining a healthy and growing relationship that could potentially last your whole life.