im looking for a pet psychic

over 6 years ago

my pug Sunny passed away I would like to know what happened how what she died of and is she ok and what happened to her and all pets after she passed and if she has any messages for me or my family

over 6 years ago

Hi i know Ranni here does pet readings and she is a major cat / dog lover and I mean major! Worth checking out.

I dont read pets … anything else hit me up. But with you the best with this and im sorry to hear of your pug :( x

over 6 years ago

I’m actually getting a lot about her.. please feel free to call me so we can discuss… the first 3 minutes are free and the information is flowing easily— if you dont feel a connection by then there is no obligation to continue.

Give me a call honey. Love and light.

xx jade

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hey there hun,

I would be happy to take a look at what happened to your sweet little pug. I do pet readings all the time, and would be happy to look into Sunny for you.

Here is a bit about me from my profile.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 01/08/18-01/15/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JANUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago

Is anyone getting a good connection or can anyone recommend a great psychic?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and connect with your pet through spirit and give you full insight and details , I see that this pet is always around you in spirit . I will give you the truth through spirit. On line now . I have specials . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi Shanan,

I love animals so I felt compelled to post here. I have a dog of my own, and have always had dogs- so I completely understand how you are feeling.

What I am picking up on in relation to the passing is something definitely neurological-related. Specifically I am not sure, but an example of this could be something such as a seizure. Due to the nature of it being neurological, I feel that she did not feel suffering or pain during her passing. She shows me in the afterlife- her sleeping with her own “designated” toy up there- that no matter how many times it gets ripped up or broken, it will immediately respawn her a brand new one! : )

over 6 years ago

Thanks for posting can you tell me what happens to pets when they pass and will she meet me when I pass

over 6 years ago

Yes! Pets and all sentient beings go to the same beautiful place upon death. The soul is pure and we are all very much so connected to the great divine love. You’ll see everyone on the other side when you pass, including your very special animal friends.

over 6 years ago

Does she have any messages for me and can my other pug see her they were together for 11years and very close

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is a message for you about your love life.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you