angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

20 mins for $10 ALL your questions will be answered

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

the reason for this is because you have a spirit tie. the reason people use to get stoned to death in ancient times for having sexual incounters for a variety of different reasons that id be happy to share with u and explain how and why this is happening

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and answer all of your questions on your concerns . I see a lot through spirit . Come in now I will give you the truth. Live chat today . I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago
misstina didn't upload a photo

misstina

7 posts

Hi. My name is Miss Tina. I am an ACCURATE, HONEST, NON-JUDGMENTAL Gifted Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant & Dream Interpreter with over 20 years exp. who provides compassionate readings & insightful advice on all aspects of your life.

I would be happy to provide you with the answers you are seeking and also more in depth clarity about your situation. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. I’m ONLINE NOW.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min, would be happy to do this reading for you ! Come see me !

over 5 years ago

She emailed saying she lost hope i replied it was a likewise situation! I emailed last month that i am flying over but no reply as yet!

over 3 years ago

Where has time flown! Wow

over 3 years ago
nalia's photo

Nalia (nalia)

4 posts

Indeed. I’m new here as a reader and decided to look at some of the posts and saw this one. It surprised me that the fact that this post is going on 2 years. lolol.

Not to sound pushy but definitely if you want a reading I’m online and can help. _