I have a question and I'm confused right now?

over 13 years ago

Is the guy I’m with my soul-mate or not? Um, how do I know? Will I know? When will I ever be happy and settle? I thought there was a guy that loved me back, but hell he’s in China and I know he’ll probably use me anyway. St—-doesn’t love me; He’s probably lusting after me like the rest of the men that I’ve dated we’re. I just need too find my soul-mate and be happy. I’m confused on whose suppose too be loving me and I’m suppose too be loving him back. I’m getting different answers from different psychics and I’m not sure what too believe in. There’s a guy; Green eyes and sandy hair, but Idk. Is he for-real or pulling at my leg too get into my pants? Idk…

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

hi how are u choloe come and hire and we can talk

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi hun, I would love to help you seek the truth, and put an end to your journey. Please do read over my profile and give me a ring. _ Blessings.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hi, Chloe. Whilst you’re searching for a guy, you seem to (probably rightly in the majority of cases!) be swamped by guys who fancy you and want just one thing! And because of past experiences you automatically suspect the guy in China of having the same motives. I think I replied to an initial posting of yours suggesting the guy was right under your nose and was probably looking at you from a distance. Now my instinct is that he sees other guys flirting with you and is too shy to come forward, or thinks, perhaps that he hasn’t got a chance. I wonder if this could be the guy in China? I wonder if he’s contacted you since he’s been over there? I wonder if he’s waiting for you to say ‘Hi”? Maybe contact with you over the distance will help a relationship and good soul connection develop before he’s got a chance to jump in your pants straight away!? My other instinct is that you are trying too hard. Unfortunately men pick up on these sorts of vibes in women. They either run a mile because they think they’ll get entangled in ‘emotional’ and ‘needy’ issues. Or they try it on thinking you’ll get into bed with anyone. Maybe you need to find a different social network. Join some club with an interest you have been thinking you might like to try? You’ll meet people with the same motives who will be interested in you as a person, and respect you as a person in your own right?