love

over 13 years ago

Matthew …im not sure if he is ever ganna try to talk to me and maybe eventually want me back… 5 yrs is a long time… so will he see the light. hopefully he does

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

Aliesha I can see here from your post that your feelings of reality and hope in regards to this relationship is very strong. Feel free to contact me for truthful reading about Matthew, and we can go from there.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, chat me for answer of your questions with your date of birth,time,place and name.God bless you.

over 13 years ago
loveexperterin didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Guidance... (loveexperterin)

7 posts

Hello, contact me and I will help you with this. $50 for my hour long reading, but for you I can make it $30 :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_spiritualist_amanda didn't upload a photo

Mystical Mandy (psychic_spiritualist_amanda)

16 posts

Hi Honey, I’m seeing you and Mathew have always been up and down. He never was able to open up to you. Im seeing you love him very much but he sends you mixed energy and you don’t know what to think anymore.. My readings are $10 for Unlimited Time and Questions But I’ll charge you $5. I like to speak with you. God Bless:)

over 13 years ago

hey that is exactly right! But i dont see your account hun..mystical mansy

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

well bonnie i can tell u this that yes u stil love him and your life has not been the same since then and your soul

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI Hun, I would love to speak with you, I dont think you should live much longer with this concern, I am running a special, so please take a look at my profile give me a ring. -blessings

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hun matthew wants a relationship but right now his stability can not be counted on its like he wants his cake and eat it to would love to speak with you further ldyfi give me a chance to chat with you

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hi Dear Contact Me Live Chat And I Will Place Out My Cards For You And We Can See What We Can Do Godbless

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

i will need some more details to proceed on this. can you find me on chat, art from belgium.