When will my ex
| over 10 years ago |
break up with his girlfriend? |
over 10 years ago
marva.lee (sunn10020)4204 posts
|
Hello, I can give you accurate insight through spirit around this person and see when he will break up with his girlfriend , and when he will come to you and much more , what spirit will show . On line now . I know I can give you the truth and insight . On line now , Come in for a chat and reading . Accurate details . Blessings |
over 10 years ago
☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)177 posts
|
hi, I would love to give you some insight on what I see happening for you and your ex and see when and if there could be a possible re-unition for you and this guy, I’m having a great $10 deal today for 15min readings call me anytime blessings |
| over 10 years ago |
I don’t care to know if we will re-unite I just want him to be alone and start paying for what he did to me. I’m really not hoping for reconciliation |
| over 10 years ago |
I just want to know if they will ever break up or will they stay together |
| over 10 years ago |
Starr you will get bad karma for wishing him bad. Be careful what you wish for. |
over 10 years ago
*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)615 posts
|
HI Starr, I do see them breaking up but I cannot see a time frame without names n dates of birth. Come chat with me for more info. |
| over 10 years ago |
Javi, that’s not true we all pay the consequences for our actions no matter what you wish for to other people. I don’t think think that’s the way karma works Javi |
| over 10 years ago |
Wishing bad towards another is indeed a karma or a sin. I firmly believe that in the end anyone who has harm us pay for the suffering they have cause us. Holding anger and hate in our hearts only binds us and prevents us from been free and achieve happiness. |
| over 10 years ago |
Javi you got a point there |
Online Psychic Network

