question.

over 10 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Do people who end their own life go to a better place?

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

If you are a Christian then you believe that they will go to hell.bI am Catholic but I have my reservations that such a place really exist.

over 10 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I was raised Catholic but I would hope not. :(

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

If reincarnation exist then you will pay for that in your next life. There is really no reason to do this.

over 10 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

what about mental illness?

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Well if they do not know what they are doing then it cannot be a sin or karma to be paid in the next life.

over 10 years ago
brokenandblue didn't upload a photo

brokenandblue (brokenandblue)

62 posts

From what I know your soul will not rest and keep repeating the life over and over. I know someone who is a medium who agrees w this as well. That’s why despite how depressed I am severely, I choose not to go that route, otherwise I would have a long time ago. That and being too afraid of whats next and where you actually go.