Chakra cleansing.
over 10 years ago
Jenny (xojennyxo)118 posts
|
Has anyone had their chakras cleansed? Someone is going to do this for me who is trained in doing so. I was told it could help things manifest better if I’m in balance and things can flow more freely. |
| over 10 years ago |
How much u gotta pay? |
| over 10 years ago |
I had a charka unblocked I normally cleanse my own chakras by doing sea salt baths or detox baths which I need to do. |
over 10 years ago
ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)2366 posts
|
Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George |
over 10 years ago
Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)39 posts
|
yes chakra balancing can be very helpful in removing blockages and also balancing if your chakras are out of balance this can affact many areas of your life mentally emonionely spiritually and physically |
| over 10 years ago |
you can cleanse ur own chakras by watching youtube videos, its the same:) |
over 10 years ago
clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)889 posts
|
yes i am doing chakrra cleansing you wil get instant result. |
over 10 years ago
Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)52 posts
|
I have my chakras cleaned regularly – for the past 35 years. Amazing what can happen for you when they are clear. Especially for me as a psychic. There are many evil forces out there trying to attach themselves to you – not energy – forces. However, you need to be careful as to who you get to clean them. There are specific ways to tell if the person is genuine. It’s definitely necessary and a reading with me will tell you which chakra is being blocked and how that’s causing you a problem. Education is key. I do hope you’ll come and chat with me more about this. |
| over 10 years ago |
ten mins for ten dollars / come and enjoy a reading with me today ! |
Online Psychic Network

