Ready

over 10 years ago

Hi I’m interested in getting a reading concerning starting a family of my own. I’m looking to start a family next year. Can a reader pick up on this for me? Will I’ll be able to do this?

over 10 years ago

Bump

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions of starting a family next year . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and much more . Come in for a reading and cha t. I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 10 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1269 posts

ten mins for ten dollars/ come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 10 years ago
psychicmediumgeorge's photo

ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)

2366 posts

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George