Should I reach out

over 10 years ago
luvher didn't upload a photo

Nina (luvher)

2 posts

My ex and I stopped talking because I backed out of a family trip and also because I didn’t want to relocate? Is it to late?

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away and see what the spirit show around him and you for the future and when everything will change for a romance and relationship . On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 10 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

There would need to be significant changes made to move forward. I can help you in this path ahead. I am new to bitwine yet have 15 years professional experience. If you contact today you can take advantage of my 99 cent today only special~

over 10 years ago
reunite_lovers's photo

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

615 posts

Nina, there’s so much energy between you two, and I know this isn’t the end of your relationship. I have an offer going on: $20 for 10 minutes, come chat with me now!

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

If he is still healing.from the relationship. Give him space. It is very hard to be a friend with your ex. One of you might have still have feelings. It took me nearly a year to forgive my ex girlfriend. I loved her so much. But God har other plans for her and I. Hopefully one day I find a female that loves me as much as I love her.

over 10 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today