Ready to move for better
| over 10 years ago |
Not happy with current environment. Its time for a change. Between negative folks and the negative environment I can’t take it anymore. I have let so much go for better. Peace of mind for a start. |
| over 10 years ago |
My family and my ex ughhh one word ” Toxic” |
| over 10 years ago |
This negativity is driving me up the wall.. |
over 10 years ago
AstroMaestro (astromaestro)1901 posts
|
dont identify yourself with that what is around you .. you are not that what you see.. make changes in life.. cut off everything what is not good and without love |
over 10 years ago
ღ Psychic Medium George ღ (psychicmediumgeorge)2366 posts
|
Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George |
Online Psychic Network

