Is my ex ever coming back or I am delusional

over 10 years ago

I’ve been waiting 6 months I’m losing hope

over 10 years ago

Am I delusional for believe in a happily ever after

over 10 years ago
giftedmitchell didn't upload a photo

Waso Mitchell (giftedmitchell)

12 posts

I offer blunt and straight forward readings I do not sugar coat I invite you to have a session with me when your ready to find answers you had the rest now try the best

over 10 years ago
deborahanna's photo

Psychic Deborah Anna (deborahanna)

14 posts

This is about Divine timing and not about you being delusional .Hope is never a negative.Chat with me for $20 for 20 minutes.

over 10 years ago

I’ve gotten a reading with you Mitchell on purple ocean you told me he’s coming back but the time frame passed

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away and see if this man is coming back or not , I read the spirit of the person thoughts and give you the truth and when if he coming back . I don’t give false hope , only the truth what spirit show around him toward you . On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago
eviebell's photo

Psychic Sunshine (eviebell)

8 posts

Hello, I specialize in love and relationships and always give accurate, honest readings. I am currently running a special that is a reunite love spell and a 10 minute reading for $40.

Have a blessed day, Evie

over 10 years ago
reunite_lovers's photo

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

615 posts

Hello, I am psychic Lauren! You and your ex still have a connection together, don’t think your delusional. There’s coming coming! For more info, come chat with me!

over 10 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry