Im so angry

over 10 years ago

That douche bag of my ex was supposed to pick up the kids this weekend and he didnt !!! I already had plans and now I wont be able to do anything and he Is just doing it because of the stupid girlfriend he has , JERK!

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Kids are a priority. Can you just leave your kids with you mother?

over 10 years ago

No my parents and I don’t live in the same city, I found out he’s not picking them up because he’s going to a funeral with the girlfriend ! Her grandmother died and he hasn’t even been going out with the girl for more than 6 months so he’s giving priority to the girlfriend he just met !!!

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

That guy is a boy not a man. People like that should not father kids.

over 10 years ago

that’s what everyone tells me he’s an immature bastard ! I’m so sad and angry !

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away on your issues with this man , a real jerk , Come in for a reading and let me give you full insight and details , what the spirit show around him , A lot a see around this situation and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago
reunite_lovers's photo

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

615 posts

Hello, I am psychic Lauren! Let me look into his behavior, why he’s acting this way.. I can try to help you. For more info, give me a call!

over 10 years ago

I know why he’s behaving like this and it’s because she’s definitely more important than his own kids

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

And when that relationship ends he will regret what he did. Family should always be priority number 1.

over 10 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

And that is why he is a BOY NOT A MAN. I agree with Starr sorry Javi.

over 10 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Cloudy if you read my messages you will see I am not siding with the guy. He is an irresponsible person.

over 10 years ago

I can’t wait for the relationship to end ! I want him to be an unhappy son of a bitch sorry it’s that I’m so angry ! Thank you Javi and Cloudy you made me feel better

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on whats going on with him and why hes been acting in such a way feel free to contact me anytime I’m having great specials today