Brainwashing

over 10 years ago

Will Jaymie ever realise how much his mum manipulates and brainwashes him and won’t let him do things for himself?

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away and answer all of your questions around this person and much more , what the spirit show and when things will change , for him to open his eyes up around this situation and towards you . I will give you honest truthful insight what the spirit show . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

Hi, I would love to give you some insight on this for you today girl all I need is your name and dob and his as well to go into full details for you both. I’m having a great $10 deal for 15minute readings of your choice.

many blessings audrey

over 10 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today