should I tell her?

over 10 years ago

about 6 months ago I met this man, we began a romantic relationship. We had this thing going for over 4 months, I then found out that he already had a girlfriend since two years. He was very sneaky about it. I broke it off when I knew for sure. I also found out that I was not the first he had been cheating on her with. I feel sorry for her, I want her to know what he is all about.I Think he is only with her because he Thinks that she is easy to fool. Should I tell her?

over 10 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he is not a reliable person and you found out his cheating plan in past.Join me I will help you and guide you which will be better for you.

over 10 years ago
sunn10020's photo

marva.lee (sunn10020)

4204 posts

Hello, I can help you right away on your all of your questions and see what is ahead for you and future ,in romance and relationships . This guy don’t mean know woman know good I read the spirit and give you the truth and when everything for you will move forward and the right man coming in to your life , what spirit show around you and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello I would love to give you some insight and clarity on the situation I am having a great $10 deal for 15minute love readings today feel free to contact me at any time.

blessings Audrey

over 10 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

I certainly would be able to give clarity to what really is going on, but more importantly what is still to come to pass. I send you Blessings today! Count Marco

over 10 years ago

She already knows she just doesnt know how to move on from him and accepts what he does

over 10 years ago
reunite_lovers's photo

*~+Love Specialist Lauren +~* (reunite_lovers)

615 posts

Hello, I am psychic Lauren. I do feel that it’s your obligation to tell her, and give her some clarity.. You need to find more suitable people in your life, . For more info, come chat with me!