Is he cheating

over 13 years ago
kls didn't upload a photo

kls (kls)

4 posts

I would like to see if my husband is cheating on me? my bday is 7th feb 1977.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

If you are suspicious about your husband you need to look at why you feel like this? What behaviour patterns has your husband changed since you were married? Sometimes it is just something in the marriage which causes a man to shut down and spend longer hours away from home. And they won’t tell you what the problem is. Married couples always hit a stage when they question their marriage. Be honest with him. Tell him, without seeming to accuse him, that his behaviour makes you suspicious he’s seeing someone else and if you are wrong why won’t he tell you what the problem is? You may, perhaps, approach it in a light hearted way. For example, “Where are you going now? You do this a lot recently! Anyone would suspect you’re having an affair!” This is the type of approach men are more likely to open up to. You could also look at your own behaviour. Have you changed since you were married? Are you expecting more of your husband? Have things become a chore/boring/mundane routine? Has the spark gone? Keep him on his toes. Surprise him with doing things differently. Unfortunately, men tend to be lazy in marriages. It was fun dating or whatever, but now it’s the end of the line and he can’t be bothered. He’s getting teased by friends who are still dating women, and misses that edge and spark of freedom he once had and sees others having. And once men get a bee in their bonnet about their problems, they dwell on them, don’t talk about them, and feel very self-piteous. And who has to deal with this negative energy? That’s right, the wife! Does she deserve it? Of course not! Observe, don’t get sucked in, stand your ground, be honest with him, and keep him on his toes. Good luck

over 13 years ago
loveexperterin didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Guidance... (loveexperterin)

7 posts

I am able to help you with this. Start a chat with me and I will help you.

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

hi sweetie, I would love to give you a reading, and two extra Minutes free, hope to hear from you soon,

over 13 years ago

psychic but my ex was cheating i knew as he kept his mobile off and in his pocket when he used to leave it anywhere,he also used to make us argue so he could storm off and see his other woman,he also started going out more,we didnt live together but saw the signs,he would leave earlier than normal and after 2 yrs started seeing me less and less, so i ended it,he was on a dating 8 months before we ended and i found out 2 months after i split with him,i hadnt changed he had,glad i ended now best thing i did,

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

no hes not/////////

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

I can look into this and see if he is cheating or not. I will also need his first name and exactly what is going on why you feel this way. I practice with astrology, tarot and my guides. Contact me when you can.

over 13 years ago
gaiamystery's photo

❤|Gaia Mystery|❤ (gaiamystery)

11 posts

Hi, I am a natural born Intuitive/Psychic. Allow me conduct a reading to determine if your husband has been faithful to you. Blessings Gaia

over 13 years ago
amphorablue didn't upload a photo

Laura Brown (amphorablue)

5 posts

I would be happy to take a look into your relationship and see what is happening here. Feel free to read through my profile and come on in for a reading when you are ready to begin.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I agree with lilly I don’t think he is either. Jenny very good advice right on the mark about men. Don’t stress just be patient he may have a lot on his mind that you may not be aware of sometimes in relationships the communication breaks down.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Heloo..

Relations offen make us frustrated. But some time what we feel may not be true. This is time to be patience and need to examine the situation before jumping to any conclusion. please do contact me for advice. I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions .

blessings

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there KLS ! I can help you answer the question of is your husband cheating by doing a three card connection reading to see if we can continue with the reading. Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

over 13 years ago
lovespyalexandria's photo

LovePsychicAlexandria (lovespyalexandria)

3 posts

Powerful psychic” I will tell you your whole life before you utter your name. no blanket statements from this psychic i have a direct to the point honest insight

*BRUTALLY HONEST PSYCHIC, NO BS GIVES YOU THE TRUTH YOU SEEK!

over 13 years ago

hello kls

this is victoria.

i would love to help you out with this information free of charge, if you contact me soon i would be able to help you on my free time.

i do pick up on a lot of energys around you that are unbalanced.

contact me soon for peace of mind .

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

to be honest, one cannot conclude such a thing by a post on a forum by just using a date of birth. it is important for most psychics to connect with you on a metaphsycial level, which requires time, as we are not computers either. i am myself a psychic from belgium, who has been practising this art for 15 years now. best wishes, art

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Heloo..there

Relations offen make us frustrated. But some time what we feel may not be true. This is time to be patience and need to examine the situation before jumping to any conclusion. please do contact me for advice. I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions .

blessings

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Why dont you contact me now as i am online and I will read the cards for you. Im very fast, efficient and thorough. Try me out for just .99 cents per minute.