Clarity

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Something is puzzling me.

In 2008 I had a psychic reading. A certain someone was brought up. In 2010 I was told i’d meet my soulmate. I met the someone described, and remembering bits and pieces, this was the person described in 2008. Certain readings seem to mention this person, and it feels as if we should actually be in a relationship right at this very moment, but we’re not. EVERYTHING has been positive about the situation from what’s been said, about predictions and so on, but yet NOTHING! Is there a reason for this, the feeling that we should be together, but we’re not. There is something unusual about this whole situation, as if something special can come of it, but i’m not sure what to do.. PLEASE – any clarity on this and the female involved would be greatly appreciated.

over 12 years ago

Sure Destiny Seeker,

Connect with me in Live Chat and I will help you put the pieces of this puzzle together. You Will end with the power of knowledge.

Here when You Want

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Fortunately enough i picked up a tarot card for you,the lovers reversed.even in reversal it points to a victory in love.But it does signify a delay..also comes to represent making a choice of sorts.

perhaps there is a break down in your communication with this person? sometimes changing the way we think,not behave,changes someone else’s behavior.

if you give me both this persons birthday and yours,we can do an in depth 12 card tarot reading? it might be able to tell you where the disconnection lies.message me if your interested-stacy

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Sometimes it can take longer than expected for circumstances to `come together.’ If there is a delay, there is sure to be a good reason.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there is a reason i dont need any ones names or date of births to tell you that, if you can msg me back i will tell you whats the exact issue at hand if you want before i do i will give u a mini reading to insure a connection no charge,

over 12 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Thankyou everyone for your kind reply’s.

Starsalign – yes,.. There’s a break-down in communication, you have that right, and as for the delay, i was once told that there would be a ‘wait’ and all this to me makes me think that IF something was to happen, then surely it must be good due to everything that’s happening here! Thankyou also to Gypsie-psychic, i’ll accept that too that there must be a good reason if there is a delay. Ms Lea thankyou, i have sent a message. I shall contact you too Starsalign.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello provide your date of birth,time,place and name. If her birth details and name are known will help us. I will tell you all the facts of your love life. Please join me in chat. God bless you

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi destinyseeker. it could very well be that an unforseeable event is keeping you and her apart at this moment. message me when you get the chance by the way..i just miss you.

over 12 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Well last year, soon after meeting, i had two calls on my mobile, i missed the calls, but when i asked who it was, they wouldn’t tell me. I knew it was her, i felt it, and she kind of made it obvious, but never admitted it. Now, recentely, i have been receiving requests from someone with a fake account on Facebook, and i know it’s her, she’s again making it obvious, but why? I get the feeling she’s not taking the P**S, she wants me to know it’s her, but just can’t actually come to me (outright) – can anyone actually tell me if IT IS HER and if there’s a psychological reason for this kind of behaviour?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There could be many reasons perhaps fear on her part maybe contact her and see what happens a quick hi how are you and let her respond. Definately a break down of communication once thats re established you will find out one way or another. You remind me of someone I know how bizarre is that. Any way whatever has happened just be patient and things will come right