Why does my friend keep leaving?

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My friend brought up the idea of “courting” me. I was hesitant due to past experiences and didn’t let on that i did indeed want that. Im falling in love with this man, but i wanna take things slow. He has me so confused though, he pushed me away a month ago and stopped all contact with me AGAIN… this is the 4th time he’s done this. He also told me he’s not interested in me anymore, that he only wants friendship, but yet he brings up the subject of courtship and marriage to me often. How does this guy really feel about me? Why does he keep pushing me away? Does he want to marry me or not?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

He must have a lot of Aries prominent in his chart,this would make him interested in someone when they are not interested,and un-interested in people that are.But we’d have to do a full chart reading on him to find out for sure,this is just speculation.

I picked up a tarot card for you,the hermit reversed.This tells us this man is quite immature (hope you dont take that offensive) and he really needs some alone time to figure out what he actually wants,since right now he doesnt know.He shouldnt play with peoples feelings,and you are not a light switch to be turned on or off whenever he chooses.

I think you should distance yourself for him,for the time being.if he brings up courting again,tell him to decide if he really wants to,because your not in this for short term pleasure,you want long term goals.

If you like we can do an indepth 12 card reading,i just need your first names and dates of birth,also the time you were born exactly,and the am/pm. message me if your interested?-stacy

over 12 years ago

Hello Sherry,

I feel connected to you and this individual.

Come join me in Live Chat for complete Enlightenment,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

this person ill tell you straight out , acts like a child and dose not deal with things he/she should.

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Let’s see what the Tarot has to show us on this matter.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello provide your date of birth,time,place and name. If his birth details and name are known will help us. I will tell you all the facts of your love life. Please join me in chat. God bless you

over 12 years ago
mystical_nancy's photo

Mystical Nancy (mystical_nancy)

5 posts

Hello Sherry. I see the person in question being your soul mate. Which makes it difficult to close off all communication. I feel his true feelings towards you. I also sense that he is not quit ready to face the changes that he needs to make in order for things to progress in a more committed relationship. To discuss more please contact me in a chat session.

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i have important things to tell you! however brace yourself,its not all pleasant news!

over 12 years ago

He’s just insecure overall, it’s also a thing about pride. Sometimes people do things just to see if they can get away with it, but there is definitely more behind the story that I have to tell you. People enjoy the feeling of being wanted but sometimes walk away once they get it. But that doesn’t change the fact that he cares.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

well first he is very immature thats kind of an obvious fact and second hes confused hun he doesnt know what he wants any more i feel he wants a relation ship but hes scared he has had some heart break in the past and is scared of getting hurt i think i can help you with your problem if your interested contact me i will be happy to help best regards god bless

over 12 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Part of me feels as though he is my soulmate, another part of me feels he has many women on the hook. I don’t know. We’re only friends but i feel there’s something going on between us, and i’m falling for him. I’ve told him how i feel, but he keeps insisting he’s not looking for love..but again, mentions marriage and courtship to me often.

We live 1000 miles apart, i went to his state to visit with him last month but was too nervous to see him(not sure why, had major butterflies). Because of that incident he says i messed everything up, including our friendship.

I still havent heard from him, and i’m beginning to wonder if i ever even cross his mind. Or if i’ll ever hear from him again at all.

Its so difficult but i’m not gonna try and initiate any contact with him, gonna give him space to figure out what he really wants. Just missing him so much, i truly care the world for this man.

My birthdate 9-8-76.. His birthdate 12-27-60.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

sherry message me if you like and i will do a brief 3 card tarot reading for you,free of charge.message me-stacy

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

You and your friend are dancing around the reality that is waiting for you. You are welcome to drop by and I can fill you in on what’s happening and how this can be resolved in the favor for both of you.

over 12 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Just wanted to thank everyone for your guidance and/or advice. My guy friend contacted me yesterday via text. We chatted but discussed nothing meaningful nor important.

He seems totally distant and hardly communicates with me. When i try to engage conversation he ignores or cuts me off. Im afraid to try and talk things over with him because he becomes angry and defensive.

Im so happy to hear from the man i care so much about, but so sad at the same time because i feel as though i mean nothing to him.

You all have given me a lot to consider and think about. Not sure what the next step is. Im considering just giving up and walking away from this friendship/relationship, not sure that he truly wants me in his life.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

may I suggest that he is other wise focused and has no concept of what he is doing but running on auto pilot of sorts. He cares but convienced himself he cant afford to at this time to give it his all please let me know if i can help

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

As guys do he is playing games as guys like the chase the only thing you revealed how you felt way too soon and now this guy knows he can have you anytime he wants and is less interested as your not keeping him guessing. Now you have to make a decision do you want this guy or not if you do then I recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter as this will teach you to do exactly what the title says and it takes you into the minds of guys and how they think and view women and relationships and it will teach you the dos and donts where guys are concerned.

But if you don’t want that guy move on that way you can get on with life and put whats happened behind you and there will be another guy just give yourself time to heal.

over 12 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Today my guy friend and i briefly discussed our friendship and the possibility of more. He said him being anything more than friends with me would mean disaster for him. He stated that his life is easy and uncomplicated, and that it is going to stay that way. He also said he doesnt have time for me. This was very hard for me to hear, just a year ago and onward this man acted like he adored me.. blowing my phone up with close to 30 texts a day and calling often, sending me cards and gifts.

When i asked him why he mentioned all that about marriage and courtship he simply told me to “ask no questions”, told me to “shut up and be happy with what i’ve got with him right now, or not”.

When i texted him back and asked what gave him the impression a relationship with me would mean disaster for him he replied back “deleted your text”.

So im giving up, i think he may be playing games, or scared. I dont know what the truth of the matter is. He’s been divorced twice and single for 20 years, and told me today that he may never marry ever again. He said he’s too set in his ways.

I care abt him dearly but im still so confused. Definitely not gonna try and persuade him into something he may not want. Just gonna be a friend and be there for him whenever he needs me. Thats all i can do.

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it all so much. You’ve all been a major help to me.

over 12 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Hi all, i’m really hoping you all can help me again.

Today during a discussion my guy friend and i talked about meeting and hanging out together.

But for some reason he suddenly changed his mind about it and started explaining to me how he is a loner and wants nobody in his life, as a friend or otherwise.

As the conversation evolved i asked him out of concern why he disappears the same time every night and cannot be reached.

He said i was “on the road to finding him out” and that he “didnt care”, that he would “still do it and live his life the way he wants”.

He swears he has nothing to do with women. But he just kept saying that i was on the ‘verge of finding him out’.

I’m so worried and not sure what he means by that statement. Can someone please help shed some light on this issue for me? I’m really worried about him.