missing her

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

I miss the girl I love our chat and im worried about her I miss my best friend and sweet gf my dreams and hopes and fighting againts and destiny and the archangels It hurts losing all you had and I have been needing her in very bad times I have been having problems witn my mom she has been very unfair plus the pain of breakup and that we havent been in chatted in two weeks before she break up with me and then we havent chatted she was mean and quiet all the times after that or we havent chatted and she hasnt mailed anymore I miss her and I have needed her. That my life is empty and that I have failed her for things out of my control and that my life is ruined kills me. I wanted to start over a new life with her and het son.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Ivan, I hope you read my reply to your first question. I know what you are going through, we’ve all been there and I hope my response 9 days ago helped. I know you are hurting desperately. As do your archangels. They are there to protect you and like I said in my previous reply, can see things we are incapable of seeing. Your mum is giving you problems. Am I picking up that she is a bit domineering? Are you feeling like you are a pig-in-the-middle of your mum and her problems and your ex? Is your ex fed up of you either moaning at her about your mum, or fed up of you running between mum and herself? She has a son. Maybe she is thinking how much of a male role model you are to him and maybe she feels you are stuck in a situation with your mum and can’t make the break. I believe she loves you. There’s no doubt she’s been happy to be there for you. I am so sorry it ended like this. And of course no one else will do, or understands the same as someone you’ve shared your heart with. Your life only feels ruined. I think you should go for some sort of healing therapy. You can’t heal a broken heart on your own.

over 13 years ago

39 posts

No Garnetta the archangels dont care about me in fact they have ruined my life but they dont even have the interest and mercy to take my life and give my back all my memories and explanations to everything and eliminate me of existance. Dont insult me like Summer in love magick forum did im not crazy and I havent been weak. What kind of a role model?Jenny I have been through a lot but if Chantal havent done all that stuff to me and left me and I have worked hard when starting a new life for us I would been a husband and dad and given my son her our daughther and us all we wanted. I loved My first love Jen and my Jacob girl to call her for what she was Chantal more than anything in the world they were more world and I gave everything every day I wish I had died when Jen left me or when I were 16 now I dont have anything and noone needs me living in a place I hate with the people I hate everyday I die but I still live when I chouldnt even be alive anymore. Would you be anyone so kind to help me and tell me?Would you be so kind to tell Summer in Love Magick Forum that I havent died and that I need her?

over 13 years ago
soulmate.psychic.isabella didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Psychic Bella (soulmate.psychic.isabella)

3 posts

Hey Ivan there is a lot you need to know so please contact me asap

over 13 years ago

39 posts

Please help me its been so long and I havent had help and a reply its been so long and Im dying and missing her evryday and my life is ruined please answer me I have to admit is really hard to survive alone everyday plus having problems with my mom my life ruined and missing Chantal.