love and rship question

over 12 years ago

my boyfriend and I have been together for about 5 months now – and I am wondering what is going to happen in our future. my name is Ellie 12/16/75 and his is Drew 3/23/75

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Hi Ellie, this is Chris!

Since the break up has there been any communication? I’m a Master Mind Healer and Indian Cherokee Dream Catcher. I can help!

over 12 years ago

hi chris – not broken up – we have talked many times a day and seen eachother just as much…..

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

I can help ! i ‘m scening some doubt already and some insecurity.i can answer any questions and my first few minutes are free,as you let me get to know you.

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

i can help please join me in my chat

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

looking at your charts you both share a Square Venus – Saturn,you are the venus and he the saturn.slowly but surely the venus (you) will get fed up with his coldness,hiding of feelings,and stubbornness when it comes to being too austere.You share a decent amount of good positive aspects though aside from that.

I picked up the lovers reversed for you both,this tells me you will both have to work hard to over come all the conflicts that may arise.hard work is the foundation to your union,but positivity is likely promised.

if you like i can give you and your partner a full love tarot reading using 3 cards.message me if your interested-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you see a future with this guy then have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

All relationships go through ups and downs its how you handle those times which will determine the survival of your relationship.

over 12 years ago
psychicannabell didn't upload a photo

PsychicGardeniaAnnabell (psychicannabell)

16 posts

Hi, Ellie, I am Gardenia, Ive read your post and would like you offer you 2 minutes Free + the Free introduction time. Its always food to know the future to prepare yourself now, and steer you and him in good direction. I am running a special right now so please stop by, be sure to mention this add for your 2 minutes FREE!! -Blessings