Will I get my ex bf back?

over 12 years ago
spiritray didn't upload a photo

spiritray

2 posts

We have been broken up for almost 3 months now. I was told from a psychic that we would get back together in July, and that he is not seeing anyone. But later the same day I found out he is seeing someone! Now I don’t really know what to think. Could she still be right about it? My dob is December 5 1982, and him November 4 1983

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

thanks for your post and informations, I can answer you very honestly and accurately. please just contact me and have your answers and decide further.

thx god bless you

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

Hey baby girl let’s chat about it i already know what’ going on with him and you feel free to contact me anytime many blessing’s to you baby girl

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

sweetie i would be more then happy to help you with this please join me in my chat and i will tell you what i see and feel for you two but to the you the truth im not getting a good feeling for the two of you i do not think you two will get back togather any time soon sweetie

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

You need to know that circumstances change and nothing is set in stone my dear. If you would allow me to consult the Tarot with you, we will discover what is happening now.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

unfortunately i picked up the prince of disks reversed for you,this tells us he is planting his seeds for the future,but with another.

it also advises you to not jump into another relationship out of revenge,or for any other reason.You will be meeting people new quite soon,but state up front you are not looking for anything long term at the moment.you can have fun,just don’t jump into serious affairs just yet.you need time to heal and process the situation. if you would like a full life reading,message me-stacy