ex boyfriend

over 12 years ago

why do i keep dreaming about my ex bf ? haven’t seen or spoken to him in 11 yrs. do i need a spirtual cleansing ? to get rid of these dreams ? thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorcathy didn't upload a photo

Advisor Cathy (advisorcathy)

5 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to look into this for you and if you dont want these dreams anymore yes you will need a cleasing i can do this for a small fee contact me now on more info and price thanks,hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

it need not be aimed at your boyfriend,but the person you were when you were with him.your old self is coming up into your self conscious..are you regretful from something you did at the time? perhaps its time to forgive yourself and bring closure to an old wound.pay attention to your dreams,they sometimes hold meanings we cant decipher at first glance.message me for a reading,if you would like to look into this further-stacy

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Spiritual cleansing can get rid of the dreams yes, but there is a reason why you are having these dreams, each dream has a meaning, depending on what type of dream you had , you can chat live or msg me with your date of birth and what happend in the last dream i will anaylse the dream and give you the reason why you are having these dreams, godbless:)

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hi…Victoria, I’m having ability to understand, whatever you are going through & can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you to get a clear vision of your issue about dreaming. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation. I have spiritual and scientific way to understand and guide you accordingly. Contact me.

good luck.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

Stacy-Ann is right also it could be he is coming back around and ur getting a heads up I would love to try and help please contact me

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

hes thinking about you,from time to time and your starting to feel the vibration of his thought..

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Allow me to look into this with you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Victoria,

I have over 2 decades of accurate dream and nightmare interpretations.

*Connect with me in Live Chat for Complete Clarity and Enlightenment,

Priestess Kandi Ranson