why is he doing this to me?

over 12 years ago
coco379 didn't upload a photo

coco379

9 posts

he resurfaced after 2 months with a short email saying “i care about you. how are you?” i wrote back, acting cool and suggested a get together time…it’s been 5 days and i still haven’t heard from him…what on earth does he want from me? i thought he had lost interest and i was trying to forget him and move on…then, he reached out…and poofed again! WHY? why is he doing this to me? what does he want from me? what does he truly feel for me?

my dob: 8-17-78 his: 8-7-67

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Coco I pulled a tarot card for you,the eight of disks.this card actually tells me this man wants love in his life,but actually has no room for it.is he concerned with work and finances too much? he may be plagued with no time to pursue actual happiness.this is just one card,why not do a full love reading with me? contact me for details-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You have to let him come to you as you have just seen you left him alone he started missing you and then he contacted you I would have a read of the following

Win back love by annalyn caras Catchem and keepem by christian carter

over 12 years ago
coco379 didn't upload a photo

coco379

9 posts

he disappeared on me for two months and i felt abandoned and hurt, he wouldn’t communicate at all! we were never a couple, but we were in touch and had feelings for one another…and now he reappeared, only to disappear (again!)...as much i’d like to renew contact with him, i think it’s best to just forget him and move on…though, i find it strange that he never talked about his feelings then, out of nowhere, he came out with an “i care about you” message…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I think now you have to look at this objectively.

Do you see a future with this man if not then move on and tell him outright you don’t play games.

If you do see a future then have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

Yes guys do play games and yes they do play the field and yes they don’t like commitment and yes they live by a different timetable to women. The key here is to play it cool get on with life not expecting too much from guys and let them come to you let them figure out on their own that they made the mistake of walking away telling them begging etc only gets their backs up and drift further away. Talk to any married woman and ask them how they snagged their husband and then look at what your doing it most likely will be opposite to what they did.

over 12 years ago
advisorcathy didn't upload a photo

Advisor Cathy (advisorcathy)

5 posts

Hi dear i can give you a full detailed reading on this on why he is doing this,contact me live,hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Coco,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium who is here to give you clarity and enlightenment on your situation with “Him” and any other area of your life. Connect with me in Live chat for your enlightenment.

Waiting to Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

You have answered your own question. He is probably feeling guilty. There is sure to be true love waiting for you out there. Allow me to consult the Tarot for you. :)