unhappy76

over 12 years ago

can anyone help i have been with my partner for 3.5 years-we moved 2gether than he moved back home. i have done alot of wrong but am now changing but someone in his family hates me and is always trying to break us up-i want to get married this year-do u think we will work out-i am so alone without him and really love him-does he love me?

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

Hi Annie, sorry for the time and issue you are under going. let me have a look in your situation and render you a helping hand. just call me when you find me on line or leave a message i will be right back.

god bless

over 12 years ago

Hey! If you are still looking for answers, I would be more than happy to check the lines for you and give you some honest answers as to what is going on.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Dan x

over 12 years ago

I will need dob details of both of you to tell if you are going to be together and if it is so then when these problems will end

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hello Annie: Im seeing alot going on here please call me in chat for a reading

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi, I know he loves you. I can feel that easily, however things have become very complicated between and for you both. There is a lot that has to happen for your goal of marriage to come to pass. It seems you have admitted your wrong doings, so now there needs to be a plan put in place to help you both move forward. Dealing with outside influences would be a good place to start and I would really like to help you. If you are still looking for a guide just let me know.

Big Smiles Tam :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

would you like to try me out, if yes!! then call me i will give you the true answers on your situation nothing less. As I always tell what one need to hear not that what you ant to hear.

good luck

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Stop focusing on what has happened and start focusing on an outcome

Have a read of win back love by annalyn caras

Catchem and keepem by christian carter

Also have a listen to the strangest secret audio

The sooner you line yourself up with what you want the sooner you will get what you want. A negative mindset = negative outcomes. The way your feeling is normal. Do you want to remain where you are or be married. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have utilize it.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there in lea thanks for reading my reply, im picking up that this person has much love for you but the connection is not so great between the two of yous theres always somehting to bring up a arguement or perhaps someone that is, its showing me your under to much stress right now call and we will tlak more i will give you 5 free mins if you feel a connection then hire oNLY, godbless

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I pulled a tarot card for you,the princess of cups reversed.this card points to confusing fantasy from reality. perhaps the reality you gave him,was too far from what his fantasy was.

it also points to making a deadline for yourself to follow,or move on.contact me and we can do a full love reading and see whats really going on.blessings to you regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Annie,

Life is on the move and changes are abound for your life. Connect with me in Live chat for more details.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello, Call me now and I would be happy to give you answers :)