about my lost first love

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

How were we?What happened to Jen?what happened to us?Why she left me like that? What happened to her after she left me? I know she has all I couldnt have except love but the woman I loved doesnt exist anymore I hate this old pervert that ruined her.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please chat with date of birth,time,place and full your and Jen. I will speak every truth of your life. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

date,time and place? my birthday is 14/november/1985 I was 23 when we were together she is 29 she was 28 when we met she lives ine Jersey I live in Mexico city her name is Jenilee Herrick and my name is Ivan Delabra.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Ivan I see you love very passionately with most of your planets in Scorpio and your Mars in Libra. I am sorry you lost your first love they are usually the most memorable and the ones who break our hearts the worst. I do see you with someone again. As for Jen I do not see you being with her ever again I actually see you running into her in the future and being happy you didn’t stay with her and happy with whom you are with at that time. If you would like a more indepth reading feel free to contact me.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I agree with Lori. You were drawn to this woman because she’d been deeply scarred and you were compassionate. You did what was needed for her. I have found many times that when someone clings to you for support and love and you invest your energy in them, when they move on they don’t want to be reminded of their dependence on you. Sometimes they move on because they feel bad and guilty and your presence is a constant reminder of that shame. This is so hard to bear. It’s heartbreaking because you have invested all that time and emotion in that person. First I want you to ask yourself if you have something in your past which makes you want to be needed. Or maybe as you grew up you felt responsible for your family situation and when you left home you felt displaced somehow? Either of these reasons might explain why you might be attracted to women who need a lot of emotional support. I hope there is some comfort knowing that you probably saved Jen and helped her to move forward even though your heart is breaking for her. She probably feels a bit guilty about leaving you like this. You will find someone else who is a bit more stable and supportive towards you. Because you deserve to have a mutual relationship with someone who gives as much as you do. You need someone who will grow with you rather than already be ahead of you, or behind you, emotionally. Try not to make the mistake of looking for Jen in other women. Be interested in something completely different and new (and lucky woman whoever you end up with!!)