reading?

over 13 years ago

Is anyone drawn to me enough to give me a reading? I recently lost my father. Minutes before he passed away, he called my mom in (he was in an hospital) to tell her something but she wasnt allowed to go in and talk to him. I am wondering if he had left something unsaid…?

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

he has been trying to show himself to you…he is showing me things…pennys and things that are happening like a red toy and something about money under the mattress…he said when your cleaning you can hear his singing…and something about a record playing…maybe that is what he is singing…he just wanted to tell her he loved her and it was time for him to go…she didnt get to see him because he let go before she had the chance…he understood it was not a place she needed to be…he is with her when she sleeps and he can be seen.

over 13 years ago

Thank you

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

You’re welcome! I wrote a blog about the thin veil between those who have passed over…feel free to read it, it may help sooth a bit. http://awisesouloncesaid.blogspot.com <3>

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello Honey, I am doing free readings right now if you are up,I will try to help you with your daddy.