Is it over with my ex boyfriend and I?

over 12 years ago

Is it really finished our relationship now? Is there no chance of us ever getting back together again?

over 12 years ago
psychicasperina didn't upload a photo

asperina eros (psychicasperina)

3 posts

I can bring back the one you love i can heal all broken hearts and wounds and reunite you and the one you love bring happiness and peace to the mind body and soul Reuniting Rituals

Love Spells Protection Rituals Third Party Removal Rituals Spiritual Healing Cleansing of Mind, Body & Soul Fertility Rituals Find your Soulmate and more all spells are guaranteed with me by your side theres no need to worried

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

hI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH THIS AND I CAN GET YOU BOTH BACK TOGETHER AND FAST CONTACT ME LIVE SO I CAN TELL YOU MORE THANKS

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I would love to speak with you and see what possibilities are in store for you and what is ahead and assess the relationship as a whole please contact me with your name and date of birth and i will look into it further

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

nothing get over its never ending process, as day after night then day. life never halt at one point..so stop thinking any thing over every thing have new beginning. whatever you get in life you have leave behind one day its never ending cycle, even your own body is not your you have to leave it here, so stop negative way thinking ..life is very beautiful and you can make it more.

look up and move on

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Phaedra,

I would be more than happy to take a look into your world and recent relationship. I have a lifetime of experiences (41 years) as a Natural Born Psychic Medium. Those whom I have assisted will attest to my authenticity.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago

I will need dob details of both of you to see if you are going to be together or if its not meant to be

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

listen to me hun if you want the truth that is, you cant change the past but you can change the futurem his feelings are no wear nar the same as yours are towards him if you do want more info msg me. godbless

over 12 years ago
laurieross didn't upload a photo

Laurie Ross (laurieross)

3 posts

First you want to find out if your compatible and if this is your soul mate . This is an easy task to find out in just a few simple steps. You have to make sure these feelings are coming from the right place . I will be able to tell you what he is feeling , what his intentions are and what is going on in his head . Contact me for more info