Ask a Psychic!
16360 topics, 103367 posts

Don’t know which Psychic to contact? Have a spirituality question? post it here and let our community of experienced Psychics lend you an advice (this is not intended to replace a private reading. The Q&A posted here will be publicly available)

Topic Posts Views Last Post
It's worth a shot 3 1,882 over 10 years ago by ms.anntonette view
Nobody even answers these questions!! 3 2,039 over 10 years ago by mizjessica view
homeless with 3 kids 2 1,756 over 10 years ago by mimi711 view
why did I hear 2 1,816 over 10 years ago by reginastarr view
Boyfriends true motive?? 5 1,985 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
is my ex thinking about me or moving on? 5 2,253 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
Career Guidance 4 2,007 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
Relationship 2 1,900 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
Am I pregnant?? NEED ANSWERS!! 1 1,951 over 10 years ago by cbaby22 view
Question for other psychics 1 1,856 over 10 years ago by hdkskufuchc view
it it over 6 2,155 over 10 years ago by poohbear24 view
What to do 15 2,615 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
when will I hear from him 15 2,958 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
What do I do? 6 1,905 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
info 6 2,108 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
reciprocal relation in limbo 7 2,212 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
so confused by ex 13 2,540 over 10 years ago by lovepsychicerica view
angels 9 2,484 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
I NEED LIGHT IN THIS DARK 14 2,731 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
Will he ever really contact me 8 2,517 over 10 years ago by sunn10020 view
spells 14 2,766 over 10 years ago by loveassurance view
are we over 12 2,414 over 10 years ago by sable1999 view
Is it meant 11 2,391 over 10 years ago by light4you view
Is it really over? 14 2,761 over 10 years ago by astromaestro view
I'm a skeptic and from mass 1 1,871 over 10 years ago by jdub7531 view