Psychic/Tarot Reading for Miley Cyrus

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

After watching Miley Cyrus performance on the MTV music awards, I must admit I was a bit shocked but immediately tuned into the spirit of this young woman, her soul, to see how she will overcome the jokes and backlash of this somewhat raunchy performance.

It’s clear this girl is trying to break out of her childhood “Hannah Montana” days and become the next sex symbol of this generation. I see she will come to realize that raunchy and sexy are two different things. It is also clear the child cannot dance so perhaps these sexual moves were a way to hide that. Although this performance was over the top, particularly with her trying to drop her old self and display this “new grown up” self, she will recover from what some may see as a misstep.

For her reading I pulled three cards, The 9 of Pentacles, The 8 of Pentacles, and the Four of Cups.

From the Four of Cups I see her reevaluating what is becoming a familiar environment. She will look at this fast life she’s chosen and come to a crossroads. A lot of what she’s doing now is to break from dissatisfaction and boredom. Yes she’s got a great hit on the Billboards, but stars come and go and songs get old. She is still trying to find her way in the world and where she’d fit in best. I think after this performance she’ll know this path is not the right one. Even Lady Gaga is changing her dress and ways to reveal her true self. I see Cyrus will start doing that in the near future as well and will change her image in a positive way.

In the Nine of Pentacles shows she will rise above all this and actually will display common sense and order in the arising chaos. Her choices will lead her to more profitable ends in the future. I see her becoming a better actress rather than her path going strictly to music.

The 8 of Pentacles shows this as she’ll start to develop her other skills and personal interests in the future. As she grows older she’ll become a great philanthropist but most importantly her true success will come from playing meaningful roles on screen. I see her winning more awards in this area. And as she gains true success these little, youthful mishaps will be things of the past.

over 10 years ago

I’m interested in seeing how this reading works out for her.