New Here Welcome Welcome!

over 14 years ago
moonmaidn6's photo

Carmen Wright (moonmaidn6)

2 posts

Hi All! My name is Carmen and I am a new Counselor Coach with a wide diversity of experience in many areas that I can offer either advice, a really good listening ear, coaching, or what ever you may need just to bounce around to gain a fresh creative and often times, a bit of humor to simply refocus and find restoration. I am extremely personable and look forward to being your Coach, a confident, or to serve in whatever capacity I may be of service. With me you will find a place where you may completely be yourself, no judgements, as we explore and implement changes towards our mutual goal of finding restoration and healing, and most importantly a feeling of being aligned, balanced, peaceful and happy with yourself once again. Life is too short to wade in mediocrity, joining our efforts we both will be reaching towards new pinnacles and I am confident that together we will attain enrichment and a whole new upgraded perspective, one where you flourish once again. Many Blessings & Looking forward!

over 14 years ago
aeon didn't upload a photo

Aeon Pi Phlo (aeon)

6 posts

Welcome to One of your Homes. Many Blessings

over 14 years ago
tellgrace's photo

TellGrace (tellgrace)

19 posts

Welcome to Bitwine