Former sex industry worker here to help w/ all sexual and relationship concerns and questions.

over 14 years ago
beautiful_brooke's photo

Beautiful Brooke (beautiful_brooke)

4 posts

Hello everyone. I am new here as well. I just wanted to take a moment and say “hi” to all of my fellow advisors. I worked in the sex industry (as an exotic dancer) for 16 years. I’m here to help with those taboo issue regarding sex. I would also love to help anyone who has also worked in the adult entertainment business or even may have an addiction to it. These types of issues can be very sensitive and there’s nothing I don’t understand. I have helped people with everything from fantasies/ fetishes to sex slavery. Although, I’m not a licensed counselor or spiritualist, I believe through life experience I can help. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to working here. Many blessings to all of you! Brooke

over 14 years ago
tellgrace's photo

TellGrace (tellgrace)

19 posts

Hello Brooke, I welcome you to read through the terms and conditions page here before beginning on Bitwine.

http://www.bitwine.com/pages/legal/community-guidelines

Bitwine also does not allow the use of vulgar, profane, offensive or obscene language or sexually offensive language at all. Bitwine is not a non-taboo platform where you can discuss “Taboo issues”; and some may find the term ‘sex slavery’ offensive as you are advertising for above. The Bitwine community respects these regulations. Have a great time with Bitwine.

over 14 years ago
beautiful_brooke's photo

Beautiful Brooke (beautiful_brooke)

4 posts

Hello. I have read through the TOS, thank you. And just for the record, I’m certainly not “advertising” sex slavery on BitWine. What I’m advertising is communicative help with people who have been a victim or fallen prey to human traficing (sexually). Is the term offensive? I’m sure it is. I find it extemely offensive that any human being would subject another to this type of torture. But… that being said, it’s a very real topic, it happens daily, more than we realize and people need help. By no means am I being disrespectful by aknowleding something horrific that goes on. Personally, IMO what I find to be offensive are people who worry more about politicial correctness than the welfare of other human beings. Blessings…

over 14 years ago
psychicreadingsbyraven didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyraven

49 posts

Welcome to Bitwine Brooke, there is nothing like real life experience to give one a greater understanding of the predicament of another. I am sure you have much to offer.

over 14 years ago
bonabella's photo

Sage Guidance (bonabella)

14 posts

Hi Brooke! Welcome :)

over 14 years ago
tellgrace's photo

TellGrace (tellgrace)

19 posts

Great to see that you have removed some of those offensive keywords you had posted. Your profile looks great Brooke.