Featured Advisor - Truthseer

over 13 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

An article written by one of our featured advisors truthseer http://www.bitwine.com/users/46103-truthseer

My name is Jocelyn. I have been on my spiritual journey for a while now offering my services as a Psychic, Tarot reader and Tarot Teacher and Numerologist. I am also a Reiki Master which means I teach people the healing energy of Reiki attuning their chakra’s to healing so they in turn can help others. I have noticed over the last couple of months that a lot of my readings have been Numerology ones…this probably has to do with the fact that it is a new year and people are interested to know what their numbers have in store for them. Our birth numbers are strictly unique and only belong to us…however there are universal numbers that affect everyone as well and one of these numbers is the universal year we are in 2011 which adds up to a 4 vibration. There will be much focus on business, religion, and science globally this year. Governments and people of power will be tested to get things right this year and things that have been hidden or covered up are likely to be blown wide open in a 4 universal year…one example is the wiki leaks saga. Many people in power are likely to have to explain themselves and be able to prove actions of the past. With all the social networking and technology available to us we are now living a time of extreme paradox and never before have we been able to be so connected with our universal neighbours but at the same time never have we experienced such hostile times and such a division through threats or war and hostility. Also one thing we are experiencing now which is also influence of this vibration are the extreme weather patterns we are having, how much of what is happening globally with Mother Earth have we created ourselves I wonder. How will a 4 Universal year affect us individually…why not give me a call to find out. I can give you a reading of the months ahead which will show you the best times for celebration, organisation, buying a house etc…All of your future pathways are shown in your birth numbers like a big map of your life and all I need from you to give you your blue print of 2011 is your date of birth and your name to personalise the reading. Give me a call; have your birth date ready for me so we can begin your reading.

You can visit this advisor here at The Online Psychic Network, Powered by Bitwine Inc.

http://www.bitwine.com/users/46103-truthseer

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

I’m really pleased Jennifer that you have changed your picture in the old one your energy was dark you didn’t look well and looked like you had the world on your shoulders i was going to ask you what was wrong but this new won is nice and nice to look at for ppl born with what i have would have also noticed this about your old pic it made me unwell looking at it keep up the good work Jennifer.

rod.

over 13 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Thanks Rod, but this is not the place to post comments such as this, while appreciated this post is strictly for “truthseer”

Jennifer

over 13 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

Rod strikes again! LOL

How about you put a pic of yourself up (a real one) Rod and let us all see what your energy looks like?