Soul Mates

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Soul mates Some of the most common questions I receive as a psychic concern soul mates. What is a soul mate? Is a soul mate someone I am destined to spend the rest of my life with? If I meet my soul mate and don’t realize it, am I destined to be single forever? You may be surprised to hear that we all have many soul mates!!! This is good news.:)

A soul mate is a person with whom our “souls” made a contract with prior to entering into our physical bodies. Typically the contract involves learning huge and often difficult lessons. We usually recognize soul mates by the irresistible pull we feel towards them. They do not always come in the form of lovers. Friends and family members are often soul mates. These are people that make a big impact on your life, regardless of whether they are in your life for a short time or a long time.

The key to understanding soul mate relationships is letting go of the stereotype, media pushed idea that you will spend the rest of your life with your one and true soul mate. This can happen, but it is not usually the case. The purpose of soul mate relationships is for each soul to grow and evolve through each other. This usually means that soul mate relationships can be our most difficult relationships. Learning is the key. Our soul learns as we go through trials with our soul mates. These trials can be watching a loved one pass from cancer, breaking free from an abusive partner, or just being 100% in sync with another human. The hardest part to realize is that we asked for these painful and joyful events to occur. We planned them. When our souls are free from our physical forms we have access to all the knowledge we “forget” when we enter our bodies. However when we have access to all the knowledge of the universe we a not faced with any adversity. Only through adversity can we truly learn and appreciate the gifts God has bestowed on us. Only through adversity can we rise up to meet the challenge. Even though sometimes we feel it is all too much to handle. We feel we are not meeting our daily struggles but shrinking from them. I assure you that by living on each day through the negativity our world presents we have achieved greatness. Just in that.

Soul mates jumpstart these lessons and “fast track” our learning. Have you ever had a difficult situation that seems to repeat over and over only with different people. You struggle through a relationship where you have been abused or cheated on only to enter another one and the same thing happens. This is our soul mate karmic learning cycle. If at first we don’t learn. We will be presented with the same situation maybe with slightly different details so our soul has another chance to learn it So in a nutshell your jerk of an ex absolutely could have been a soul mate! Your best friend may be one too. Contrary to popular belief you have many soul mates and you are not destined to spend your whole life with them all. Living, growing, and learning are the true purpose of your soul mates. God Bless.:) Susan

over 12 years ago
rainbeauty's photo

Destiny (rainbeauty)

5 posts

wow…thank you for this. It is wonderful insight.