A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP IS SIMPLE AND EASY

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

This is a little blurb on loving and being loved through spiritual principles. Spiritual principles trump fear, lies, lust and neediness.

I just sent out an e-mail in general about the in’s and out’s of an on-again off-again relationship. This is a common question and always a very difficult and complicated circumstance. This part 2 is simply the basics of what a real relationship that is going to work has to have in it. I wanted to share this with you in hopes you will take the time and effort to chat with me.

A right relationship is simple and easy.

It’s the man who chooses the woman, still in 2011, not the woman who chooses the man. If you are waiting to see him, if you are waiting for his call, if you are waiting until he gets off work, if you are waiting until he can get away from his work, his wife, his kids, his family, his business, then you haven’t been chosen. You are being used.

A man doesn’t make you wait. Males do. Women don’t wait. Females do. Males make themselves into men – not females. Women wouldn’t even consider waiting on any man.

Usually, as a woman in full bloom, your perception will be if it’s ‘right’ the ‘declaration’ of his love or marriage proposal comes out of left field while you are busy. However, you, the woman have to be in ‘your zone’. It could be busy doing anything that is unique to who you are. Men love to get a woman’s attention. It’s the ultimate challenge or aphrodisiac for them. They can tell when you’re really busy doing your life. They can picture themselves proudly saying: Yes, that’s my wife.

You can never find a right relationship when you are needing it too much because if you need it that much, you’re not right or complete and that’s where readings are helpful and how they should be used – to fill your need so you can attractive a whole, vital relationship.

Men love women who have a life. Men don’t want to be a woman’s life. Men can’t give a woman life. It feels like a sack of BOULDERS around his neck. It should feel like a sack of scratchy roped of BOULDERS around any body’s neck who is caught up in this type of relationship. Adult-hood is about independence and interdependence – no dependencies.

Ever watch the movies where the woman is enjoying a man and he proposes and she is shocked? Well that one is true. Men propose to women they are easy with. Women who it really doesn’t matter if he’s there or not. Women who have their own lives and are busy. He’ll spend the rest of his life jumping through hoops to be needed. For a man, this is a good relationship to him. One he’ll be willing to stick with. Men don’t lie to these women because they have nothing to hide. The last thing they want to do is hide anything.

If a man is lying to you, it’s never going to work. One lie is like a fly in a milk. You don’t take the fly out and drink the milk do you? No you throw the whole thing out immediately. Why? Because it’s contaminated. This is how it is with one lie in a relationship. Contaminated forever and there will be more poison down the road for you.

Men don’t lie to women who will refuse to see them if they ever lie, or have infidelity issues. Why? Because these women won’t give them a second chance. Why? Because lies hurt. Lies destroy lives. Lies make you crazy, insane, bitchy and not yourself. Lies rob you of your money, your time, your self-respect, peace of mind, stability and security. That’s all they do. Lies destroy lives. A liar is simply a waste of time. There are tons of men with integrity out there. If you are used to dealing with liars and can do so effectively, you are damaged goods. You will fail the ‘test’ with a man of integrity because you won’t know how to react.

Men are all fighting for the women who don’t need them psychologically or emotionally. These women are the real prize. These women stand out easily from a man’s point of view from all the rest. A man can have a life and relax with these women because he knows just where he stands and what he can or cannot do and he’s already made the decision to stay if he’s there in the first place. Her world works for him and men are looking for that.

And finally the gift: He will propose within a year or about a year after meeting one of these women. That is vital information. If he hasn’t proposed, then you should move on. You have to decide which is more important – marriage or staying with the man. If you stay, you’ll lose him eventually any way.

Please know that I available daily. I am here for you. Please leave me an email for a scheduled reading request if I am not on line and you’ll be the first one I talk to when I sign on or try me on chat. I am here for you and I want to talk with you.

Mention this article get half-off 20 minutes for $30.

Peace and Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Applause! Well said, and very, very true!Bravo!

over 12 years ago

52 posts

Thank you Madea-Michelle. It means a lot to me coming from you. Peace and Blessings.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

This was 100% concentrate, every word and thought rings true. Thank you for sharing your wisdom! :) We need more ladies valuing their self respect than letting the men decide their fate for them.

Looking forward to your future write ups.

Blessings!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Wonderful and well said.I hope all women who constantly text,push themselves,stalk,and obsess over a no good for nothing partner,will read this and heed its wisdom.You deserve better than that,and you shouldn’t have to do backflips to get a partners attention.If they like you they will make it abundantly clear,stop wasting your time on men/women who are liars,players,chronic cheaters,non-communicative and liberate yourself! being whole on your own attracts like minded people.Blessings to you~

over 12 years ago

52 posts

Thank you Sasha. I, too value my fellow psychic friends who do this ‘work’ support. I hope we can get more ladies – you and I and all who do this work to do just as you say – simply ‘value their self-respect’. It seems to be a lost art! Thank you for weighing in. Yes, please continue with me as I do future write ups. Peace and Blessings to You.

over 12 years ago

52 posts

Love that animated moon Aries-Moon!

Why is it so hard for so many to believe that if they/man/woman like you they will make it abundantly clear? I call it ‘hovering’ or ‘glue-sticking’. Never fails…Wonderfully put!!! Peace and Blessings to YOU.