NEW ADVISOR!!

over 12 years ago
advisorjoshua's photo

Love Advisor Joshua (advisorjoshua)

2 posts

hi everybody, i’m new too bitwine and wanted to see if any of the advisors had any tips on how to get more calls, how to advertise myself on bitwine a bit more, etc…

THANKS!!

over 12 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Good afternoon

Self promotion can be very easy and inexpensive or free too – but you need to be devoted to your own success and invest some TIME into yourself in order to be seen by others. The popular Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and YouTube are the current spots to self promote. Open a business account and let others know you are there, gather a following of clients and join other like minded pages or groups. You can place ads on kijiji and craigs list, and other free classified ad listings, and you can subscribe to blogs and forums and post within them – all with your bitwine link in your signature line. NING is another social networking hub and there are hundreds of communities you can join, and promote yourself and services. You can also write and submit a press release on who you are, your abilities and where clients can contact you. and ALL these promotional tools are free! Hope these suggestions help!

In regards to advertising – we currently offer 2 paid advertising placements for advisors

1 is on the main page, the featured advisor listing rotation on the right hand side of the webpage, fee is $25 for 2 weeks to be included in this rotation. Rotations are available 1-14th and 15th-30th of every month.

2 is within a client newsletter that is mailed out 2x a month, maximum of 5 advisors featured within the newsletter, cost is $25 and is mailed out to our entire client list.

If you are interested in either or both of these opportunities to be a featured advisor and be seen by thousands of clients, please let me know, and I can send you further information.

Regards, Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.