A Guaranteed Way to Make Your Relationship Work - Part 1

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Hexamgram 49 – I Ching Readings

This is periodic anecdote based on spiritual principles on loving and being loved. Spiritual principles trump fear, lies, lust and neediness. This will help you get and/or keep the love your heart desires.

I chose this subject because this is the number one reason why relationships fail is because they got started off on the wrong foot. Well then, how do you start all relationships on the right foot rather they be at work or at home? The right way to start a relationship or anything is to secure it’s authenticity. How do you do that? It is the 3x rule. Often called a secret or magic of the Oracle.

The I Ching (Book of Changes), is one of the fundamental books of Confucianism. It is over 3000 years old (the symbols used in divination are over 5000 years old), making it both one of the oldest surviving books in the world, and one of the oldest forms of divination. It is by far the most popular spiritual resource and oracle in Asia, and has a growing following in Europe and the Americas based on its uncanny ability to provide detailed insights to those who study it carefully.

If we do not have the joy of the relationship we need now, we need to make a radical change in ourselves. How does this apply the rule for the 49th hexagram – Revolutionary Change—into relationships? Well part of the guidance for the 3x rule says all your relationship problems are rooted in danger that has its roots in the past and you have to deal with it before you can do anything else.

How do you deal with danger rooted in the past? Well, first you have to ‘see’ the danger and make a decision on whether you are to take it on in your relationship be it for love or money. This is a pretty good attitude for life. Also, what may be dangerous for you may not be danger to them.

How do you put the ancient of the I Ching wisdom into practice in modern day 2011? For example, if you are being called to action [a date, a text, to make a phone, say yes to any proposal, answer the phone, have sex, the 2nd , 3rd, or 4th date] a) wait to be asked 3 times, b) discuss it 3 times before making a decision, c) pondering it 3 days before making a move, and/or d) let the phone ring 3x before picking it up, make the trip 3x, etc., etc., etc.

This is the way [tao] your partners’ danger does not create a danger for you or ruin your reputation permanently. In other words, you may lose your temper because your boss, who has no idea they are crazy, is ignoring you. You may lose your heart [and not be able to get it back for 3 years at least once you do] to a one-night stand who has no care how much you really like them. You may dishonor yourself by getting involved with a liar who didn’t tell you he was married, has Aids or is a charming, lousy narcissist with OPD. You may do something so stupid, you may say ‘what was I thinking’? Answer, you were not. You were out of control because you did not follow the 3x rule in the ancient wisdom of the I Ching and there are always consequences for bad behavior. Had you been living by this spiritual principle, you would never have been put into that situation.

Don’t feel bad, it happens to the best people all the time in modern day society.

One of my clients saved themselves by using this rule which came up in her reading.

By not just going with what her husband expected or ordered her to do and taking HER time out – just 3 hours in this case – to ponder – using this rule – she literally saved herself a criminal record for life, the loss of her kids, a night in the Emergency room, scars [mental, emotional and physical] for life, homelessness, lawyer’s fees, court costs, profound embarrassment and her relationship just by giving herself the 3x rule.

Not only that, the authorities, now too, could see the danger in her dilemma and came to her aid, because she had waited, she acted differently and they ended up rescuing her – instead of putting her in jail. The original situation was unexpected and came out of the blue as it always does. The 3x rule as detailed in the above paragraph is the key to success in your life. If you’re practicing it, you will never get caught up in a lifetime of misery.