Rates Until New Year's Day

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

Hi Everyone!

I am online and will be available for the next few hours. I currently have my two cheapest packages for 5 and 10 minutes listed at $20 and $40 and will be keeping these rates throughout the rest of the year. In the four months that I have had to be away, I have sincerely missed reading on Bitwine, as I like being able to answer the questions that may arise from even the things that will be said up to the very end of a reading, just in time for the timer to go out. It is certainly nice to have a platform where the clock doesn’t stop just in time to cut us out, and I know that I am in a minority in saying this, but it makes for a much more tranquil flow.

To the customers that have come back, I want to say thank you, and THANK YOU for being so patient with me while I was away. And for those of you that I haven’t had the pleasure of providing a reading for yet, I am very much looking forward to being able to meet you.

Over the next couple of days, I will have my next Astrology article written which will cover the various segments in the stars that will have the most impact for the end of the year, and even up through December of 2020, so make sure that you check that out, as there will be something that will pertain to everyone intuit posting.

If you are looking for me and I am away, I would urge you to please send me a message, and I will let you know the moment that I return.

I hope that you have all had a great first part of December so far, and am very much looking forward to hearing from you, very soon!

Best Wishes, Draven

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

I am online taking chats. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

Earlier on Sunday evening, there was an unregistered user trying to chat with me. First and foremost, I am so sorry that you came by three times, and the chat never properly connected. The chat feature turned a solid black and then a solid white color, and so I was unable to properly let you know what was going on.

Unfortunately, since you weren’t registered, I was unable to send you a message, but I do hope that you see this, and I am looking forward to reading for you!

Best Wishes, Draven :)

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

I am available for chat and will be here throughout the night and into the morning. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

From Christmas Until New Years

From Christmas until New Years, I will be keeping the rates that are currently listed. Additionally, I will still honor the $10 deal, which gives 5 additional minutes after a purchase of any other special, so long as you purchase at least 10 minutes.

On January 2nd my rates will change for my January promotions, but I haven’t decided what that will be yet. The current rates can be found, below…

*DECEMBER RATES: *NO PER MINUTE READINGS *SPECIALS ONLY *$10 DEAL UPON REQUEST ONLY

5/$20 10/$40 15/$60 20/$75 30/$105 60/$195